1. Information That We Collect
You are under no compulsion to disclose any information to us when you visit or use our web site. However, we may ask you for any or all of the information if you register for any services on our site:
- Full name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers;
- username and password;
- Date of birth, place of birth and gender;
- Language preference;
- Demographic information such as education, profession, salary, household characteristics.
We may also collect certain information automatically when you visit our site. This information is provided by your Web browser and the hardware and software of your access device:
- Your device type, display size, operating system, browser version and capabilities;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which can be used to determine your geographic area;
- Unique identifiers such as device identification numbers or DRM license keys
- Sites that you visited before and after visiting our site;
- Pages that you viewed, links that you clicked and time that you spent on our sites;
- If you subscribe to email notifications, we may track whether you received the email, whether you opened the email and whether you clicked on any links in the email;
- We may track whether you interact with us on social media such as Facebook or Twitter;
- Other server log information
2. Use of Information
We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
- In order to gauge the audience for our content;
- In order to evaluate what type of content our readers desire;
- In order to personalize the presentation and topic of our content to individual users;
- In order to attract sponsors;
3. Sharing of Information
We will collect and use personal and non-personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. To that extent, we may share the information we collect with the following parties:
- Corporate Affiliates and Subsidiaries: we may share your information within our corporate group, including affiliates and subsidiaries, located within the United States or elsewhere. We will not share our information with an entity operating in a legal jurisdiction that offers less privacy protections than the United States or the state of Delaware.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain services for us and on our behalf. This may include cloud hosting services, payment processors, e-commerce platform providers and communications services.
We may also use site analytics providers who collect and provide us with aggregate data on the number and nature of visitors to our site, We will list those providers on this page.
- Other Parties as Required By Law or to Protect Our Business: We may be legally obliged to share your information with law enforcement agencies or governments that have jurisdiction over our services. We may also share your information with third parties in order to enforce our Terms of Service or to otherwise protect our business interests and web site from fraudulent, malicious or disruptive activities.
4. Data Security
We will take reasonable precautions to protect the integrity and confidentiality of data stored by us. Please note that no security measure can be absolutely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you disclose to us or that we collect.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any activities conducted on our site using your account credentials. Please let us know immediately if you suspect that there has been unauthorized use of your account by sending email to email@example.com.
5. Updates and Changes
Third Party Providers We Are Using
We currently use the following services for site traffic and analytics:
- Google Analytics